Monday 7 March 2016

There's a new Sparkle in Town!

Hello there,

I have an inspirational post to share today as part of the Spectrum Noir Educational Design Team, and I chose to keep in my CAS mood and use some of my awesome new stamps!  (Birthday money on crafty stash is the only way to spend it lol)

And just look!  How cute is he!  Very I hear you all shout, and he so is....



Spectrum Sparkle Pen inspiration, one pen and a little water brush and you have a shaded sparkly Elephant!

Style: Tent Fold
Spectrum Sparkle Pens: NEW METALLIC SILVER
Spectrum Aqua Pen: Crimson
Crafter’s Companion Verity Rose CD – coordinating paper
Crafter’s Companion Centura Chocolate, Neenah Solar White, and
Sheena Stamping Card
Image – Lawn Fawn, I Love You Tons!
Collal All Purpose & Tacky Glue

(hand cut funky little hearts)



Thank you so much for stopping by and I'd love to have you follow my little blog so don't forget to hit the follow button of your choice on the right hand side :D

Spectrum Noir Webpage has a ton (couldn't resist the pun, sorry lol) of tutorials for you and if you managed to get a peek of the new colours with Leann on Hochanda then you'll have seen just how lush they are xxx

Lots of new goodies are on their way from Crafter's Companion and some of them are on my must have list and will have me in the queue to get one as soon as they are announced....Sara's For Men range on the latest newsletter is on the top of mine :D

Hope you have a fabulous day xxx

hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges:

9 comments :

  1. a gorgeous card I love the Polka dot hearts . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT forCreative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful creation and I love the CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I love the design, how you colored the elephants and the sentiment in the tab. Very beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work! Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Really sparkling!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative ladybirds creations
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sparkly elephants and the hearts. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card Sandie, and love the sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx