Monday 29 February 2016

Watercolour Step by Step Video with Spectrum Sparkle

Hello there,

So its my turn to showcase a step by step for you all over on the Spectrum Noir Blog and YouTube Channel.

Hop on over to Spectrum Noir Video Tutorials page on the Spectrum Noir Website where you will find the full step by step tutorial




The Sparkle doesn't really show on the pics but hop on over to Spectrum Noir (hit this link and it will take you straight to my tutorial page) to see the video and you could even paint along with me to create this gorgeous flower.

Hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx