Thursday 28 January 2016

Spectrum Sparkle Pen Funky Florals Step by Step

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little blog I know how busy we all seem to be these days...where does it go!

I have a new tutorial now live on the Spectrum Noir Blog (saying that never gets old trust me lol)
HERE on the Spectrum Noir Website




You can find all of the materials used and how to achieve this look by checking out my tutorial


Thank  you so much for stopping by and I would love you too leave a comment on the Spectrum Noir post to share your thoughts xxxx

hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges I'd love to enter...

4 comments :

  1. Stunning card Sandie, heading over to watch the tutorial. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, love those colorful flowers on black :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I absolutely love that background! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - off to see your tut now! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx