Monday 2 November 2015

Storage idea with a Sparkle...

Hello there,

Just wanted to share today, for no other reason than I'd like to share :D

Sometimes its all design team and launch and another that I forget to show you some stuff I really like, you know the ones!  Its when you step back and say....ooooooh I made that!

So here's one.....




I just love them, and because the base is Centura Pearl 300gsm they are super strong too....
Materials:
Style: Midi Magazine File
A6 Stamp set flower and leaf (fussy cut) New launch by Crafter's Companion
Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens – Autumn/Winter 12 set
Red Berry, Smoked Quartz
Spectrum Noir Markers – GB10, GFB6 for flower centres only
Crafter’s Companion Neenah Solar White (right hand one's flowers) and Desert Storm (for left ones flowers)
Centura Pearl Hint of Silver A3 card
Die’sireFancy Edge’able die – Doily Lattice
Collal All Purpose, 3D glue & red liner tape

And brads, metal index charm, labels from Graphic 45 and MME papers (That Craft Place)

Although I had to hand these ones over, I am now making a set for my crafty shelf...I'll share them when I'm done :D

I got the idea for these from Pintrest, I saved so many that its hard to pin down the original if you'll pardon the pun.  So to all those gorgeous crafters...a huge thank you for sharing your awesome work with the crafty world :D




Thank you so much for stopping by today, your support is just awesome xxx

hugs 

Sandie xxx

Challenges I'd like to enter:

11 comments :

  1. Stopping by from my blog "Perfectly Created Chaos" to tell you these are FABULOUS!!! I saw your link on the "613 Avenue Create" linky page and was quite intrigued. What time and dedication to complete this project! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sadie, Fabulous storage containers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boxes are simply stunning! I love the papers, die cuts and added details you added to finish it off. Sweet creations. Thank you for joining us and sharing your amazing inspiration with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super-lovely idea! so pretty .... Thanks for sharing with us this week for our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gorgeous! I need a pattern/measurements please as I need some Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous... Totally need the measurements. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful boxes. Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous box's great design and great use of flowers. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx