Tuesday 1 September 2015

Mama's Boy...

Hello there,

It's September!  Where is this year going!  Anyhoo, the first of the month means we can share the start of a new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Blog

The theme this month is 'Embossing' - it can be either wet or dry embossing and the only rule is you must use a Spectrum product in your make, that's it!  So you can go crazy with your Spectrum Noirs, Spectrum Aqua Markers, Aqua Tints or Spectrum Pencils

Here's my Design Team inspiration:



I seem to be firmly routed in the CAS style of late!  Who knew I'd love it so much!  I was pleased with how this turned out, but I am still a little unhappy that I stuck the 'smile' die cut at the top!  I think it was way better before I stuck it there, but I couldn't get it off without ruining it so there it is.

Here's what I used to make it:
1.  
Medium: Spectrum Noir markers
Skin: TN3. FS2. 9, 7, CR2
Hair: EB2, 6, 7, 8
Clothes: BGR 1, 3, 4, 5, DR7, CR7
Shoes: IG1, 5, 7, True Black

Image: Saturated Canary – It’s A Spring Thing: Mama’s Boy

Crafter’s Companion Matt Black card
Linen Texture card
Embossing folder: Craftwell Teresa Collins Just Words A4 folder

Easy Crystals, Distress Ink, Black Momento Ink
Die'namics Blueprint die set

Here's some more pic's 







Don't forget to hop over to the Spectrum Noir Blog to join the Monthly challenges

Thank you so much for stopping by and please do leave me a comment, I love to read all your feedback x

Crafty hugs,

Sandie xxx

Challenges:

10 comments :

  1. Great CAS card Sandie, The little boy is so cute and love the embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card Sandie - your colouring is fabulous! Just finished watching your tutorial on Spectrum Noir YouTube channel - awesome work and your underwater scenes are amazing. Thanks for sharing you skills and talent, and, you've given me more inspiration and ideas and fired my imagination Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
    ... Good luck hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers this is such a fun project Sandie! I love the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet & charming. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #39.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab masculine CAS card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations!

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful project! I love this CAS design with a touch of color - looks really great! The image is cute and your coloring is really amazing! Thank you again for sharing another beautiful prject with us at 613 Avenue Create! Good luck!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super colouring and I love that cute image. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs Valeryanne. D. T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx