Saturday 14 June 2014

New things to play with!

Hello all,

In an attempt to put something together quickly (a first for me) I have the first of many designs from the brand new:
My Craft Studio TATTY TWINKLES CD rom

Nikki Hall, has done it again; the most amazing digi images for you to colour of Tatty (who so reminds me of me when I was oh so much younger!) and a ton of pre coloured images for when you have to be a little quicker!  The background papers offer so many possiblities and I spent an hour just lost in flicking through...

Using my graph'it markers her is my first attempt to put something together...

 
 Isn't she fabulous - this is the fortune teller and I have added background paper, tickets, sentiment and flowers all from the CD!

 
 
Graph'it Marker colours:
 
Skin: 4120 4110 4115 4135; Hair: 3110 3125 3150 3190; Scarf: 5110 4145 4135 6130 6170 and then over the top of the 6170 I put 1210 to blend it down as I didn't like the colour!  see Graph'it pens are marvelous and blend away my oh that will go mistakes!!!  The shawl and dress are combinations of 1210 1230 1250 and then 4115 4135 and 4170 (more than just skin colours!)


 
 
Now the CLEVER BIT......I used Graph'it Mix'it fluid and 4170 with 4145 to make the distressed background!  I scribbles on my large acrylic block with the two colours then sprayed the Mix'it Fluid - then working quickly because the fluid will evaporate, I used my watercolour brush to sweep in the background and I love it...I think it adds a smother lighter look than I would have achieved with distress inking in the normal way...woohoo xx


Well her she is - Tatty the Fortune Teller xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx