Saturday 26 April 2014

One for my son :)

Back to work on Monday :( so less time to craft but I thought I'd share a doodle I'm going to frame for my 16yr old son...coloured of course with my new toys - Graph'it Markers

Image is coloured with the grey series with a touch of blues to add depth to the trousers
 Skin - 4120, 4110, 4150 and a touch of 3110 for the shadowing
Hair - 4170 3170, 3180 and for the depth 3190
Favourite greys for the clothing - 9100, 9103 and 9102 (you'll see these a lot as they are definately ones to own)

Here's a close up - hopefully I'm getting better at the skin!


Have a lovely Saturday and please leave a comment so I know I'm on the right track!

Sandie

1 comment :

  1. Cool!! I love the image with the Dragon and your colouring is fab, hair is awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx