Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas xxx

Merry Christmas to you all x

Just a super quick post as we all have lots to do on this very grey Christmas Eve here in the centre of England!

I thought I'd share something I made a while back but as its a gift bag I thought it would be alright lol

Here I have used some of my favourite products from this year to decorate a brown paper gift bag (I looove doing gift bags)



Materials I used were.... and not a colouring in sight lol

Xyron 5" machine - so so so easy to shove all the bits through and have totally ready to layer up!
Available from Crafter's Companion
flowers, twine and some lace






Happy Christmas to all my friends, family and followers and everyone xxxxx I hope Christmas brings you joy and a dash of delight, sprinkled with a lot of love xx

hugs 

Sandie xxx

I would like to pop this one into the following challenges:

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful bag. A great present on it's own. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Merry Christmas,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, a fab idea, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great bag for a butterfly lover! Very pretty, Sandie! You must have the patience of Job! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Hope your having a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bag. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at
    613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx