Saturday 9 April 2016

Pretty in Pastels...with a twist

Hello there,

It's time to share my inspirational post for the Spectrum Noir challenge over on their facebook page.

The latest challenge can always be found on the page header buttons and if its hiding, it will be in the 'more' drop down.

Here's the FaceBook page link SPECTRUM NOIR

The theme is 'Pastels' and I thought I'd stick with my CAS style BUT (lol) I seem to be in a grungy mood with my crafting so its another grumpy grunchy make lol hope you enjoy it as much as I do, everytime I see her she makes me chuckle lol



hehe this one does make me have a little chuckle to myself every time I see it!  But apologies if it offends anyone, but hopefully you'll all be laughing along with me :D

Here's what I used to make it:
By Sandie Gough
Style: Tent Fold

I used the brand new SpectrumAquaBlend Pencils that are so highly pigmented I adore them even more: 
Black, Opal Blue, Indigo, Grapefruit, Ginger
Crafter’s Companion Watercolour card, Centura Teal Green card & White Hammered card
Collal All Purpose & Tacky Glue
Image – Taylored Expressions, Costume Grumplings

Worn Lipstick – Distress Ink; Cobalt Blue – Archival Ink



I just adore these stamps, they just make me smile 

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to grab your Spectrum Noir products and join the challenge.  We're over on the FaceBook page

Hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges:

11 comments :

  1. Fabulous card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandie, yes it made chuckle as well, its just great and love the CAS of it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute...sure put a smile on my face!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandie, I love this card and the sentiment is fab! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute creation and love the sentiment with it. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights.
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few friends who would definitely appreciate this card. Fab project, love the colors, I might have to go check those pencils out :)

    thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights - DT MsWipz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April card challenge. Good Luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute love the sentiment, Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun card. great vibrancy. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx