Friday 13 June 2014

Have you found....Designs by Ryn?

Well...Designs by Ryn have some amazing rubber stamps that I can highly recommend.

My bis sister, Brenda ordered some for us to play with and this what I came up with....have got to add that it was a while ago we crafted this but as my last post says I'm playing catch up! A months blogs all in one weekend lol

We used coated card stock as I wanted the shine for the water background.
The inks used where ranger distress inks and I used a square of cut n dry foam to apply the ink in a sweeping motion, blending colours together.

We used the amazing water droplets stamp from Designs by Ryn and the leafy vine which stamp Devine :)

I used versa fine black ink for the main images the using a thin paint brush and plain water I took some of the colour back off to highlight areas.

The fish was stamped separately and added with a blob of silicone to add dimension (the fish is also by Ryn you must go check out her webstite http://designsbyryn.com/index.php/shop1/

Anyway...here is my simple offering, let me know what you think xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx