Sunday 20 April 2014

Crafting is definitely a passion...a busy day turns into a busy week and then Friday arrives :)
Weekends in a busy world for us are all about time together and that usually means walking in the woods and you got it crafting!
My head is full of more ideas than I can possibly finish but when I stand back from a completed project I think wow I did that, and that buzz doesn't get old :)

Graph'it markers are my new toys and since making my first purchase I couldn't be happier :)
http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk is the place to go to see the design team do their thing.

I will post my first creations in a little while but for now, this is me...wife, mother (to 8 wonderful, imaginative awe inspiring children), colleague and crafter.   What defines me is all of that, touched by the people in my life, the world around me and a belief in the power of 'us'


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx